Hi there! I’m Sarah.
Welcome to my blog!
I thought since you have found my little blog that you’d maybe want to know a bit about the person behind the screen, so here are 25 facts about me.
- I am 24-years old and live in a town just outside Edinburgh, Scotland. Technically this is two facts, ooops.
- I am actually a law student. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Law from the University of Stirling. I am currently studying towards gaining my Bachelors in Law or LLB from the University of Strathclyde.
- I work full-time as well as go to University. I work in a well-known supermarket, university fees and baking don’t come cheap, unfortunately.
- I absolutely love white chocolate! It is an obsession, white chocolate, white chocolate cupcakes, white chocolate buttercream, white chocolate spread, white chooooccccoolate.
- I met my boyfriend at work. I don’t remember the first time we spoke but before long we would walk around the shop floor looking for each other for a chat.
- My favourite drink is Diet Coke or Irn-Bru (it fuels Scottish people!)
- I have a pet Syrian Hamster called Cupcake! I adopted her from Pets At Home rather than bought her. She was 4 months old and had been attacked by the other hamsters. When I brought her home she had parts of her fur missing and (still has) holes in her ears. She is two now and my absolute baby.
- I have one brother he is three years younger than me; his name is David.
- I am currently watching Killing Eve and it is sooo good OMG if you haven’t seen it you should go and watch it right now, no not right now, finish having a snoop around my blog and then go and watch it.
- I hate watching movies at home. I just can’t enjoy them, I get bored and then start scrolling through my phone or pick up my laptop. I really enjoy going to the cinema though it’s probably the only time I will watch a movie from start to finish without getting bored.
- I spent three months working on a summer camp in Maine, USA. It was the best three months ever, I met the MOST incredible people and had the best experiences.
- I LOVE travelling. So far I have visited so many places but the best were Cancun, Mexico; Maine, USA and Paris, France.
- I have a bucket list saved on my computer with 100 things I would LOVE to do before I die. I wrote it when I was 17-18 years old (roughly) and so far I have completed 37/100.
- I jumped 200 feet off a crane. Yes, you did read that right I voluntarily done a bungee jump while on holiday in Greece and it was an incredible experience. The crane was perched on a cliff over the sea.
- I danced with the same dance school for 15 years, from the age of 3-18. I learned Tap, Freestyle, Cheerleading, Highland (Scottish dancing in kilts) and Ballet. I was also training to become a teacher before I stopped.
If you ever need any help with one of my recipes send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be more than happy to help you out.
I hope you have found what you are looking for on here, or maybe found some new recipes to try. Leave me a comment or email and let me know what you think!